About Jeffery M. Haupt
The Law Office of Jeffery M. Haupt is focused on helping individuals with their DUI, License Issues, Traffic Matters and Criminal Defense needs. As a lawyer, Jeffery Haupt has spent several years in the Prosecutor’s Office in St. Joseph County. In 2009, he started his solo-practice with an emphasis on a practice that focused on the needs of those needing help with criminal and driving related matters.
Valparaiso University School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 2005
Northern Kentucky University, Cum Laude, 1998
Indiana Supreme Court
Northern District of Indiana
- 2006 Indiana Child Support Conference – Death and Child Support
- 2007 Indiana Child Support Conference – Recent Changes in Paternity Laws
- 2008 Indiana Child Support Conference – Military Personnel and Family Law Matters
- St. Joseph County Jail – Parenting Program 2009
- South Bend Music Teacher’s Association – Tax and Small Business Issues
- 2011 St. Joseph County, Indiana Local Practice Seminar – Effective and Ethical Web Design
- 2012 WNIT – Ask an Expert – Panel Member
Does your organization have questions about a legal topic? Jeffery is always available to present topics to organizations. Just send an email using the form on this website, and he’ll get back to you about his availability.
Outside of my law practice Jeffery Haupt is a classically trained harpist has has performed at several different venues and worked with and started various harp ensembles.